Introductory course to scroll saw
Four concentrated encounters, filled with theoretical background and practical experience, with a total of 16 full hours.
What is a saw?
- The filament is a small and quiet electrical saw, similar to a large sewing machine, which is installed from a minute, rising, and descending from the Syrian.
- The filament provides a large and high quality variety of NISDS, wood, veneer, and other materials, such as metal radiators, plexiglas, leather, fabric, and paper.
- In the tone, it is possible to create toys, games and objets d’art, boxes and watches, signs and puzzles, bullets and bowls, work in wood veneer, interxia works, and so on.
- The tone saw is suitable for adults and teenagers.
Topics of introductory meetings
Every encounter: A theoretical introduction, practical work and a product to take home:
Session 1-Comprehensive general introduction:
- The machine and the Maeyoni (theoretical)
- Basic sawing methods, exercise #1 (practical)
- First product, choice (practical)
- Marquetry veneer sheet (practical)
- Other materials processing, such as metal radia, paper, Fabric and perspex (theoretical)
- Tree theory to convey a tone (theoretical)
- 3d sawing (practical)
- Sawing the tilt to create a bullet or inlay (practical)
- A box with a amorphous shape (practical)
For more pictures
The next series of sessions is planned to open in _________________, on Mondays in the evening, 17:00-21:00, once every two weeks.
Cost of participating in the series, including VAT and includes materials: 1,250 NIS.
The number of participants is limited to five (as the number of those devoted to the workshop)
They have a NIMA saw who are interested in coming with their saw–invited.